.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 03, 2011

Closed out CVU

I sold the last of my CPI Aerostructures (CVU) stock today.  After looking at the ratio of current market price to full value and comparing it to what else is out there, it was an easy decision to make (in other words, oddly enough the stock price didn't fall enough and I sold it).

Looking at the market right now, I thought it was crazy when the 10 year US Treasury bond was yielding under 2.5%.  Now it's at 1.79%.  30 year mortgages are at 4%.  The powers-that-be are doing everything possible to push money out of hiding and lift the prices of everything.

I'm watching for opportunities.

Comments:
It would be interesting to know how the Chinese advertisement WELT CARGO market looks as well.

rafal,
HAMBURG-POLAND
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?