.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

This blog is worth... thousands

According to Business Opportunities Weblog, this blog, pink-sheets.blogspot.com, is worth $2,822.70. I think that's an overvaluation. I mean, just look at the distinct lack of a mission statement, the small number of employees, the lack of an independent board of directors, the lack of SOX compliance, the fact that I was banned from the actual pink sheets website for over a month, and my results are unaudited.

Comments:
Bruce, never sell yourself short! Your blog might be worth that and many times more. It is just like art...I laugh sometimes at what people will pay. I am toying with selling or closing my business so...

More seriously, have been reading your site for the last few weeks and really enjoy it. I would be interested in hearing more about being banned from the pink sheets, though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?