Saturday, September 10, 2005
Edac Technologies (EDAC) misc stuff
Continuous improvement. Good behavior.
Our overriding mission is to be the company of choice for our customers, shareholders, employees and community. We will achieve this stature by:
- Being flexible and easy to work with.
- Providing our customers with benchmark quality, service and value.
- Providing shareholders superior return on their investment.
- Developing a world class working environment for our employees health, safety, security and career growth.
- Being a good corporate citizen by supporting our local community and charities.
Employment portion of website seems OK. Other areas seem OK.
Joseph Lebel filed a Form 3 on Aug 5, 2005. Owns 131K shares directly. Has options on 10K shares at stike $3.75, vests 10/2/2005, expires 2015.
The Compensation Committee, comprised of Messrs. Moses, Bayne and Raffay, held one meeting during 2004.5 full board meetings in the year. All directors attended at least 75%. All attended last year's shareholder meeting and are encouranged to attend this one.
Audit committee report looks fine. Auditor selection does not need to be submitted to a vote, but they will anyway.
Compensation committee report is refreshingly good after seeing so many pork troughs.
Google searches all good.